[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_empty_space empty_h=”0″][vc_column_text]*Tutors – please transcribe your student’s answer to the questions. Give feedback and correct his/her answer once your student finishes his/her answer. Please do not stop your students while they’re talking and wait patiently until they finish their sentences unless they ask for help.
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space empty_h=”0″][vc_separator][vc_empty_space empty_h=”0″][vc_column_text]
- At what age do you want to get married? At what age do most people in your country get married?
- Is arranged marriage a common thing in your country?
- Do you think getting married means giving up freedom?
- Do you think it is better to be single or to be married?
- Do you think it is okay for a couple to live together before getting married? Why or Why not?
- Do you think love is necessary to have a good marriage?
- Do you think people change after getting married?
- How long do you think couples should know each other before they get married?
- If your parents did not approve of a person you loved and wanted to marry, would that be a difficult situation for you? Why/Why not?
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” Do you agree? Share your thoughts with your tutor!